Monday, February 22, 2010

Kinsley's 6 Month Pics! :)

A few days after our photo shoot with our friend Rachel, we had our "professional" pictures with Erin at Fine Exposures.  Here is a link to Kinsley's pictures.  The password is: catherine
I really like the ones of her in the pink hat.  See what you think. :)

Kinsley and I are headed to Texas on Wednesday.  We can't wait!! Pray for good weather, smooth travels, and a happy baby girl.

Thanks!
Catherine

2 comments:

Grace Family said...

I LOVE navy blue on little girls, so I am personally fond of the ones where she is sitting up and the flower is showing! :-)

Also, my single fav might be the one in the hat where she is reading the book. Too precious! And the black and white of you kissing her cheek is priceless, esp considering moms are usually the ones taking the pics instead of being in them! I just LOVE how smiley she is! Ryan turned into mister serious during his, but probably because we were outside and he was just trying to take it all in!

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see you in just two weeks!

Rebecca said...

She is so stinkin cute!!!! I love them! The ones of her in the pink dress are precious! She has the most perfect skin and smile! So much FUN!!!!