We decided to make the move from rice cereal to baby food last week. This is our shot at peas. I thought she was going to make a huge mess so I put a heavy duty bib on her. She looks like she's ready for a down pour or maybe a canvas and some paint. :)
This is the before shot.
Trying it out...
Playing with it and not really swallowing anything...
The after shot. Not too big of a mess... I think I might have over-estimated the size of the mess. :)
Louie's consultant was out of town this week, so although he still worked 80 hours, we got to spend a LOT more time with him. It was great!! :) We also got a sitter for the first time on Saturday night. Everything went well so that's good. We will just need to have a "babysitter budget" each month. It's strange factoring in this additional money so that Louie and I can go out.
We went to a comedy club to celebrate Rebecca's birthday and then out for a couple of drinks afterwards at Chester's. We had a great time! That makes two weekends in a row that Louie and I were able to have a "date night." The weekend before, my mom was in town and she was a HUGE help. One night she watched Kinsley so Louie and I could go to dinner. We went to a local pub and had a couple beers. It's strange but for some reason it's frowned upon to bring a baby into a bar.
There are a couple slideshows below of Emily and Rebecca's birthdays and some pics we took when my mom was in town. There is also a video I took (sorry it's so long) of Kinsley laughing. We were having a fun time.
We're headed to Texas (Dallas & San Antonio) at the end of this month. Hope to see many of you! :)
I love this video b/c of Louie's voice in it... He's such a goof! He's going to LOVE that I put this on the blog. :)
1 comment:
Isn't being a mom the best! It's amazing just how much you love your child! It must be so hard having Louie gone so much, but it will be so worth it in the end! If it makes you feel any better it is cold here in Texas too. Not Minnesota cold, but still cold! After living in the Texas climate, I don't think I could ever go back!
Post a Comment