Just after getting back from our trip to Texas, Aubrey turned 2 months on March 8. She's doing great and growing and developing just as she should. We go in for her 2 month check-up tomorrow. I already know she's gained a bunch of weight (I might happen to have a baby scale at home... yes, I am a little neurotic) and I weighed her this morning. At 1 month she weighed 8lbs14oz and at 2 months she weighs 11lbs9oz!! Holy moly! Good job Aubrey!
At 2 months, Aubrey is:
- weighs 11lbs 10oz (66th%)
- is waking 1-2 times a night to feed, but usually only once bw 3 and 4am
- is wearing size 1 diapers (just bumped her up to size 2 yesterday!)
- is wearing size 0-3 and 3-6 month clothing
- still likes to be swaddled
- does NOT like her car seat or riding in the car.
- thinks her "magic swing"at Mimi's house is more magical than her swing here.
- eats about 4-4.5 ounces per feeding every 3-4 hours
- loves to smile at us.
- still only poops about once a week! (Still too much info?!?)
- is pretty darn sweet and is just starting to develop a little, adorable personality
 |
| Trout and Aubrey at 2 months! |
 |
| My little blondie! |
1 comment:
Blondie! :)
Post a Comment