Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Last Dinner with ALL Six of My Ortho Gals

We got together at our house for pizza and fun one last time with the six of us. Sari and her family leave on Wed. for a three month rotation in Baltimore and Danielle and her family will leave at the end of June for a three month Florida rotation. That being said, I will see everyone again before leaving for Charlotte but not everyone all together. Us leaving is becoming more of a reality daily and I have very mixed emotions about that... More on that later, I'm sure. :) Here are the pics from our dinner.
The kids made their own pizzas with pizza kits from Papa Murphy's. They loved it!

Kinsley's attempt at a smile. We have to work on that one. :)

Attempt #2. Not much better.

Witten's pizza!

Enjoying the fruits of their labor.

All the boys (minus Mike who was on call).

With our kiddos (Mel's bun is in the oven!! - Due in Sept.!!) Aubrey was sleeping and Witten was supposed to be in the boys picture.
Oh, how I will miss these ladies...
Love, C

1 comment:

ESB said...

I will miss you too, but have no fear, for I will be making my rounds to the south every winter! Thanks for hosting our dinner!