We really had a blast while in Texas! I got some much needed rest and, of course, the 24 hour/day help was pretty fabulous. Kinsley had fun playing outside and with all the family. While Louie was in town we went to the San Antonio Children's Museum and then went to eat down on the Riverwalk. The weather was generally sunny and 70 degrees. Pretty fabulous! I brought some sunshine and warmth back with us because the weather this week here in Rochester has also been sunny and 70. I love it!
While at Mimi's house, Kinsley really got into the whole "baby" thing and wanted to feed baby Tigger bottles and swaddle him. :)
Grandpa Marcus was a trooper letting Kins play horsey, and with a bum shoulder too!
What a cute pair!
You will never guess what's in the box!?!
At the Children's Museum.
Daddy ordered some "cheese, please."
I used to have a toy like this when I was a kid but a lot smaller. I think it was called Light Brights... or something like that. Kinsley liked it too!
"I'm on a boat!"
Love Daddy and Aubrey peaking through on the other side.
Kinsley loved playing on the airplane.
Bank play area.
Here is a video of Kinsley shaking her groove thing!
This was at dinner with the Stryker fam at Mexican Manhattan before Aubrey's baptism.
Louie's sister, Sarah and Stephen
My mom set up a play date with a friend from her church, Mo, who I went to church camp with (and Louie actually went to high school with... small world). She had her little boy Foster about 5 days before Aubrey was born. They're pretty cute together!
And of course, Miss Kins had to get in on the action. :)
My Rochester gals were so sweet and got me a gift card to a day spa in San Antonio. Sarah and I decided to celebrate our birthdays (her 21st bday was in November but I hadn't been able to celebrate with her yet). We started with a pedicure.
I thoroughly enjoyed mine!!
And ended with drinks at a nearby restaurant. I still can't believe my baby sister is now old enough to order a drink! Love her!
This is were Kinsley spent a lot of time while at Mimi's and had multiple successes. I need to purchase this magic green potty from the Babies R Us here so we can tap back into the excitement.
This was right after Daddy got in town and after Kinsley's nap. She wanted to snuggle with Daddy and eat her snack. A month away from Daddy was a really long time for both of them.
Trout had a little vacation while we were all in San Antonio. Our friends Ceci and Darrick took great care of our old man. He got a bath and went on multiple walks. The other dogs were at the kennel so Trout was in heaven!! :)
Kinsley was soooo excited to get home. She was most excited about her train table and her trampoline. She also has figured out how to effectively blow her train whistle and she was pretty proud in this picture. :)
Like I said, the weather has been beautiful in Rochester the past couple of days. We played outside all day yesterday and went to a park today over lunch time. Kinsley really loves to be outdoors.
1 comment:
That girl has got some moves. She could teach me a thing or two!
Post a Comment