What a wonderful day! I think I may have been more excited than Kinsley. We had so much fun talking about Jesus' birthday, Santa, and opening gifts. We relaxed, laughed, and visited with family all day and finished up our big day with some homemade rum cake.
Last night we went to the 5pm children's service at church and then came home for some yummy chicken tortilla soup and cornbread. We wrote a letter to Santa and put out our cookies and eggnog. We also opened one gift (which was actually two) where Kinsley received her Christmas sleepwear.
This morning, Kinsley slept in until about 8 and then we started in on all the fun. I missed seeing my family but being at our home with Kinsley, Louie, and Louie's parents was really special. Check out the past 24 hours in the pictures below.
 |
| Ready for Church! |
 |
| The whole fam! :) |
 |
| Shorty and G with the little girl. |
 |
| Another cute one! |
 |
| Writing our letter to Santa. |
 |
| Helping Mama write the letter. |
 |
| Cookies and eggnog on a super cute plate! |
 |
| Opening her Christmas pjs on Christmas Eve. |
 |
| Showing off her new Frosty the Snowman sleep sack Shorty made her. |
 |
| Santa came!! He converted her table into an art table, brought paint, brushes, a smock, and a splat mat! So fun!! |
 |
| Our Christmas tree was overflowing! :) |
 |
| Christmas morning!! Had to paint right away! |
 |
| Kinsley figured she'd go ahead and finish off the cookies that Santa didn't. |
 |
| Opening her stocking. |
 |
| Opening her present from Mimi and Grandpa Marcus. |
 |
| A Thomas the Train tunnel! Fabulous! |
 |
| A piano from Papa and Neena! Wohoo! |
 |
| She's in heaven! (I might have been looking for an off switch. :) ) She calls it her "neano." |
 |
| Loving her new pillow and book from Marcus' mom and sister - Nanny and Aunt Debra. |
 |
| So "soft and comfy." |
 |
| She also loved cuddling with her new blanket and rabbit from Great-Papa. :) |
 |
| And her big gift from Mom and Dad - a toddler trampoline. She immediately started jumping and went non-stop for about 10 minutes. She then sat down and stated with a sigh "Kinsley tired." |
I'll post more later (including nursery pics!) but I'm off to dreamland for now. It's been a wonderful, exhausting day!! :)
Love,
Catherine
1 comment:
I love the Christmas pics!!!
Post a Comment