The consultants have to fill out end-of-quarter evaluations on their resident and Louie's consultant completed his yesterday. He felt that the simple evaluation would not do Louie justice so (brag alert!!) he wrote a letter to the head of the ortho department stating that Louie was one of the best residents he had ever worked with, "his work and evaluations in clinic have been flawless," plus many other beaming statements. Did I already say I'm so proud of him?
Louie's probably going to be a little perturbed by all my bragging but this really has been the toughest quarter he has completed since he started residency and his complaining was very, very minimal. If you know my husband, that is quite a feat! :)
While Louie has been working, Kinsley and I have been busying ourselves with very important things... like learning new tricks!
Love, C, L, & K
3 comments:
That is the cutest picture ever!!! Give Louie a big hug for me. I am so proud of him and YOU for being such a good mommy!!
What a great accomplishment! Way to go Lou! And Cat, I'm so proud of you and the mommy you are. Your minimal complaining is something to be commended as well! I'm sure he would never be able to be so successful without your support!
What a great pair the two of you make! And that girl... just precious!
Congrats to Louie! I think you are most entitled to brag about your hubby! That is great. And I LOVE the new trick Kins is showing off...she's so adorable. Maybe we'll see you guys this coming week? I heard it's supposed to be 60's and 70's...playgroup at a park??
Post a Comment