The other fun toy is Kinsley's new "high chair." We've been using the Bumbo and tray but I couldn't move around the kitchen for fear she would fall over. This new chair is great because it's connected to our island and the seat itself rotates 360 degrees so I can turn her to face me when she's eating and have her face out when I'm cooking or cleaning up. I love it!
On another note, a bad cold is going through our little family. Kinsley caught it first and then passed it along to Louie. I'm afraid I'm next. I'm praying this is a fly-by cold and that it won't linger long for anyone.
Hope everyone in Texas is enjoying their spring break and we are looking forward to our next trip to South in April!
Have a super weekend!!
Love,
C, L, & K


2 comments:
Logan LOVED that music table and I know it won't be long before we are pulling it out of storage for Ryan! So fun!
That is a great high chair! We have one that is very similar, but doesn't spin, so I'm impressed!
Hope you all feel better really soon! I pray it's a quick one, we've passed one around here ourselves and it's lingering a little longer than I'd like!
Kaia has that music table and LOVES it. We have all the legs off and she can sit by it and "play" it for quite awhile by herself. Have fun!! Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment