Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Fun!

The Stryker household had a wonderful Easter.  We started the day with breakfast together.  Louie cooked bacon, eggs, and potatoes.  We put it all together in a tortilla with some salsa and cheese and enjoyed some tasty breakfast tacos, San Antonio style!  The weather was absolutely gorgeous in Rochester.  After Kinsley's morning nap we headed to church.  Louie's mom made Kinsley's Easter dress.  The dress is absolutely gorgeous.  The pictures do not do it justice.  Thanks Carol!! Kinsley was mesmerized by the dress.  We had to work hard to get her to look up at the camera.  :)






She did well in the church nursery and Louie and I enjoyed the service.  Afterwards, we were able to get a family picture. Kinsley was getting sleepy. :)



When we got back to the house, it turned out the Easter Bunny had stopped by and left a goody bag for Kinsley, Louie, Trout and Striper.  We had fun opening our "baskets."







Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
Love,
C,L, &K

Below is a little clip I meant to put in a previous blog entry of Witten and Kinsley at the park.  Not too exciting but we enjoyed ourselves so I thought I would share. :)