Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

The month of November came and went so quickly I only snapped a few pictures. My sister, Sarah came to visit in early November, Louie's sister, Sarah (which I didn't snap any pictures of!!!) came the following weekend, and Louie's parents came for Thanksgiving. November was busy but fun. I love having guests!


Having some Laffy Taffy with Aunt Rahrah

It was a beautiful (but a little chilly day) so we headed for the park.
Feeding the ducks!
I attempted to make turkey shirts for the girls... This was the best picture I could get of them. Oh well.

Aubrey was not so sure what to think of the leaves.


After a visit to one of the attending's houses for drinks and hors d'oeuvres over the noon hour, we came back home for a Thanksgiving meal with the family. Kinsley and I made the centerpiece and Carol and Louie covered the food. It was delicious! Louie made enough cornbread stuffing to feed an army. No worries we made our way through it. :) 
Garvin was a little tired the rest of the weekend. :) (He's hamming it up for the camera.) Carol is working on our cute Christmas aprons. Everyone got one, even Mr. Louie. Pictures to come soon! 
I also had to say goodbye to my Acura. I could spend a whole post writing about this but basically it was hard to say goodbye to my car. First car I bought and paid off on my own, drove my babies around in, drove from Houston to Rochester, sometimes it's just hard to say goodbye.

This is the new car. It's roomier than my old car and it has four wheels so thats good. :) Seriously though, I am thankful to have a car. 
I'll leave you with this video of Aubrey showing off her tongue trick at Thanksgiving. That kid cracks me up!

I still can't believe I didn't get any pictures when Sarah Flournoy was in town. She made a 3.5 hour drive over from a conference she was attending to spend the night with us. We had dinner, visited and played Uno. It was a good, but quick visit! Thanks for coming to see us Sarah!!

No comments: