Halloween did not quite go as smoothly as we hoped, but it was fun none the less. In the end, I was just so thankful... for sweet girls and a loving husband/daddy and a very easy to please 3 year old.
 |
| Ready to hit the road. I had to help Kins in her seat every time She was so huge and puffy. Love it! |
 |
| Our first house of many where no one was home. We found everyone about 7 houses down at a neighborhood Halloween party I'd forgotten about. Oops. |
Daddy had not joined us yet because he was unfortunately in a fender bender on his way home from work. He's okay and his car will be too after it's repaired. Aubrey was also not doing well and beginning to melt down. She had a cold and was exhausted. So, once Daddy arrived, we went back to the house to refuel, grab hats and coats bc it was so chilly outside and then I stayed home and put Aubrey to bed while Lou and Kins hit the streets.
 |
| Back home after a little trick or treating with Mama. |
 |
| precious. |
 |
| Showing off her candy winnings. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment