Louie and I went on a trip to visit Memphis (more on that later) and my sweet step-mom Leigh Ann graciously offered to fly to Charlotte and watch the girls while we were gone. It was a lot of work for her, a huge inconvenience and and we're forever grateful. Thank you Leigh Ann!
 |
| Before heading to the airport with Louie, I put out a scavenger hunt/treasure hunt for Kinsley for when she woke up from nap. It ended with M&Ms and fun sorting game. She could eat a new color every day we were gone. I think she liked it. |
After returning from Memphis, we had a quick one night turn-around and then the girls, Leigh Ann and I headed to San Antonio. It was sooooo helpful to have help flying. We made it home without her but things were much easier and enjoyable with her company.
 |
| Our first big event was going to the the UT/Baylor football game to see Aunt Rahrah cheer. There was a meet and greet before the game. Kinsley was uber excited. Once all the excitement began, though, she got a little overwhelmed. She is still talking about this game. |
 |
| I love Kinsley's face in this one... "what am I doing here!?!" |
 |
| Watching the band and the pommies enter. |
 |
| Watching the football game with Mimi! |
 |
| Andrew came with us too! |
 |
| We walked right past the security guards like we knew what we were doing and got to see Sarah up close. It was so fun! |
 |
| Cheering with Aunt Rahrah |
 |
| I so happened to come in on a weekend that all the ladies had a scheduled painting class. It was so fun! You bring your own wine and apps and the teacher takes you step by step through to the finished product. |
 |
| I got to be in this picture. |
 |
| Our finished masterpieces, "Bird on a Wire." |
 |
| We also started a new tradition with the grandkids! Costumes! |
 |
| This was hilarious trying to get four kids 3 and under to take a picture. They were all on the move. |
 |
| I love this one of Aubrey... "I'm gonna crawl right out of this picture!!" |
 |
| Logan the duck was fascinated with Aubrey's teddybear costume. |
 |
| Next we attempted some pictures with Mimi and Grandpa Marcus. |
 |
| Aubrey sat there happy the whole time while we rotated different grandkids out. |
 |
| Kinsley was sooooo excited to see her Uncle Bub. She gave him the longest hug when she first saw him and the longest hug goodbye. |
 |
| Sweet Elijah. Getting so big! |
 |
| Absolutely love this picture! Only one we got with all 4 grandkids! Aubrey is looking at the camera as usual, Logan is staring at his Grandpa, Kinsley is trying to figure out what is going on with all these little ones, and Elijah has had it. Too funny! |
No comments:
Post a Comment