As Aubrey has become more interactive, Kinsley has begun to show more and more interest in her. It's amazing to me how I can just happen upon the two of them having a "moment." It makes my heart happy. I'm so in love with my girls and I pray that these two will be close one day. A sibling relationship is potentially the longest relationship one can have and I know that with my sisters, even with 10 and 11 years between us, they mean the world to me and I wonder how I got so lucky. I hope Kinsley and Aubrey share the same kind of joy I have found with mine.
The two of them were chatting away.
Here is a video of Kinsley playing with her. It cracks me up because she says things that I say to her... "Hi Honey, you're sooo cute." (said in high-pitched voice). Love it!
Kinsley decided Aubrey was cold and needed some blankets.
Watching a movie together on the iPad. I love how Kins wants to share her blanket with Aubrey. (Yes, Kinsley has a pacifier in her mouth and one stuck on a finger on each hand...
When I'm getting the girls and stuff out of the car, I usually get Aubrey out first - especially if she's fussing- and place her on the ground in our garage so she can look out at the trees, etc. The other day I got Kins out too and then took a quick load of stuff inside. I came out to find Kinsley sitting next to Aubrey, gently rocking her car seat and telling her all about the cars she likes to wave at... Aubrey had been crying but after the attention from her sister, she was all smiles. It was so sweet.
I know we will have a lot of fighting in our future too but I'm going to soak this up while I can. :) Have a great weekend!!
C
No comments:
Post a Comment