In the meantime, I'm learning to be very thankful of good feedings and good naps and the little bit I can get done in between. I also love the sweet smiles that I get each and every day from her. I can be so frustrated that she has woken again after only a 45 minute nap and working so hard to get her to go back to sleep and then she looks up at me with those big blue eyes and flashes me the most contagious smile and I can't help but stop and smile back at her. She's going to be a heartbreaker one day with that gorgeous little happy face of hers.
A big milestone this month was that she rolled over from tummy to back. I thought maybe it was just by accident so I put her back on her tummy and she did it again. I was squealing with excitement and Kinsley wanted to know what all the fuss was about. I told her the big news and Kins kind of shrugged and walked away. I'm guessing she's not so impressed. :) Aubrey is also just at the beginning of using her hands and discovering her hands and feet. She will hold onto a rattle or her Sophie giraffe and occasionally bring it to her mouth. She also will stare at her hands and feet like they're the most interesting thing in the world. She also is getting very strong and likes to sit up with the help of the boppy or Mommy. She loves to see what is going on and watch Kinsley running around. I love all these milestones, but just as with Kinsley, each one is bittersweet. Slow down little peanut!!
Here are the "watch me grow" pictures with Trout and of course, Kinsley too.
| Kinsley is still in her leotard from her gymnastics class this morning. She's being a good little cheerleader and clapping for Aubrey's "watch me grow" pics. :) |
At 4 months, Aubrey:
- weighs 14lbs2oz (63rd%), length is 62.50 cm (63%), and head circumference is 42.70cm (88%!! - for that ginormous brain of hers :))
- is wearing size 2 diapers, but only because we are trying to finish up this size. She is definitely ready for size 3.
- is wearing size 3-6 month clothing
- still likes to be swaddled
- eats about 6 ounces of breast milk per feeding every 3-4 hours (??)
- rolled from tummy to back
- can use her hands to hold things
- can sit up by leaning forward on her legs for a short bit
- thinks her big sister is hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment