Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Aubrey's Three Months!

My sweet little peanut is growing like a weed and I'm both happy and sad about that... I just love my cuddle bug and her sweet smiles and tiny little clothes and I don't want her to grow another inch! But, at the same time, I'm so excited that she's thriving and growing, especially after we had weight issues with Kinsley. It's so nice to not have that worry cloud hanging over my head this time around. I wanted to show her growth so here are her 1, 2, and 3 month close-ups as well as her most recent "watch me grow" picture with "Trout the Wonder Dog."
1 month - 8lbs 14oz (67%)

2 months - 11lbs 9oz (65%)

3 months - 13lbs (84%)

At 3 months, Aubrey:
  • weighs 13lbs (84th%! Goodness!!)
  • is waking 1-2 times a night to feed, but usually only once bw 2 and 4am
  • is wearing size 2 diapers (but needs size 3 overnight!)
  • is wearing size 3-6 month clothing
  • still likes to be swaddled
  • is only sleeping in her swing... I know, I know... the plan is to have her sleep through the night, then move her from her swing, then break her from the swaddle. I promise, I have a plan. We'll see if I can follow through!
  • eats about 5 ounces of breast milk per feeding every 3-4 hours
  • starts to coo and talk in that "I'm getting tired, but am not yet cranky stage."
  • loves to suck on the back of her hands and is on the verge of understanding that she can reach for things.
  • can light up the room with her smile... it's contagious!
Aubrey's Schedule(ish):
7:30am-Wake (sometimes eats and sometimes falls back asleep)
9:00am - Wake for the day and usually wakes up happy. Takes a 5 ounce bottle.
9-10:30 - Is along for the ride wherever we're off to for the day (Kinsley's music class, gymnastics, library, etc.)
10:30 - Fussy and (hopefully!!) naps
11:15ish - Eats from Mama
12pm - Short nap
2:30 - Takes 3-5 ounces from a bottle
2:30-5:30 - Takes her "long" nap (again... hopefully!)
5:30 - Eats from Mama
7:30- Takes 3-5 ounces from a bottle and goes down for the night
3am - Wakes for dream feed
Repeat! :)

Happy babe, happy pup!

Had to add this one because Kinsley was being the photographer's assistant and making the subject smile. I love the way these two look at each other! Kinsley told me tonight at bedtime that "Kinsley and Aubrey will be best friends." Melt my heart! :)
Love you Little Peanut! :)

*added 4:45am
Note to self-
Never, never, never post a baby's schedule. Especially if it's a good one. Said baby will do her very best to make up a brand new schedule immediately upon posting.
3 times up in the night so far and still counting. I'm gonna be one tired mama today.

No comments: