We proudly announce the birth of our daughter
AUBREY HOPE STRYKER.
Born January 8, 2012 at 11:22am.
Weighing 8.1lbs and 20.75 in. long.
We are overjoyed and so in love with our TWO beautiful girls!!
| Our first picture as a family of 4! |
| Right after birth. They put her right on my chest. So special! |
| Daddy hanging out with his newest sweetheart. |
| I know you can't tell from the picture but she has BLONDE hair! So fun! |
| Sleepy angel! |
Love,
Catherine
9 comments:
She is perfect! I can't wait to meet her. Love you guys!
Love her! She is so stinkin adorable! You look great in your pictures. I can't wait to hear all about it! Love you all so much!
OMG...Kinsley's outfit from the nursery material is soooooo cute!! What a great idea!! Love and hugs to all of you!!
She's adorable, Catherine! Can't wait to meet her and see you guys! HUGS!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and you all look great!
Congratulations Stryker Family! She's adorable and such a pretty addition to your family! Lots of love from TX!
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her! She is beautiful and you all look so happy.
She is just precious. Beautiful little girl, congrats you guys!
She's adorable! I just love her already!!!
Post a Comment