3 weeks ago
Sunday, January 2, 2011
15 month pics!
So... Miss Kinsley will be 17 months on Jan 13th but I've been holding out on posting these pictures because they were a part of a Christmas present for grandparents. I'm excited to share them on the blog! My Bible study friend, Rachel was in Florida with us for the month of November so it worked out great to have her take Kinsley's 15 month pictures. Rachel is really an amazing photographer. You can check out more of her pictures by clicking on her blog from my blog list. Kinsley was obsessed with the water and was really frustrated that Mom wouldn't let her get in the water. As you can see by the last picture, I finally gave in. We were both drenched and sandy by the end of it! Here is a sample of our photo shoot. There is a slideshow at the bottom of all of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Beautiful pictures!! :) She looks so happy! :)
Post a Comment