Kinsley soaking up some sun before we got in the water.
Pointless video of Kinsley walking around before the real fun began! :)
Lori, Corrine, Charlotte and Kinsley watching the tide come in.
Kinsley was all smiles during this video. The fussing you hear is coming from our friend Corrine who was not happy when she got knocked down by a wave (Don't worry Corrine, I'm not either!!)
I know you can't see Kinsley's face from her gigantic hat but she's definitely happy under there.
I love this picture of Lori and her girls (well, 2 of them... her other two kiddos are at school. :))
So sweet!
This morning we went to the Very Un-Scary Halloween Party at Lori's public library. We had a blast. I am aware this ruins the fun of seeing Kinsley at Halloween in her costume but I'm thinking one can never have too many pictures of their child dressed as a cow! :)
Kinsley became slightly obsessed with cows when she received one as a gift from Louie's parents. So it was destiny when I found a cow outfit at our local Target. I'm glad we had a trial run today though because turns out that when you dress a child in a cow outfit, everyone assumes the child is a he! I will be adding a big pink bow to Kinsley's cow costume!!
Yes, I know this is the same outfit I wore at the zoo! Clothes are limited here, people! :)
She got a little warm with all the dancing and shaking going on!
Starting to get a little bit tired.
Lori and her kids, and Ruth and her kiddos.
Trying to get a photo of all the kids. Shea is holding Kinsley back and Corrine is on the move covering up Finn on the end.
Oops. There goes dalmation puppy #2.
Everyone's in this shot but only Kinsley is looking at the camera and she kind-of looks like a bump on a log. I think she's done!
One with all the mamas!
We had a great day! After the party, Kinsley and I made a quick run to the pool before she went down for her afternoon nap. Now it's time to get some actual stuff done! We're headed to the store.
See ya soon!!
-C
2 comments:
so glad you have fun people to hang out with! enjoy ruth and lori!! kinsley is adorable as a cow!
That is the CUTEST little cow I've ever seen!! :)
Post a Comment