Things have continued to improve everyday with our new little one. Kinsley has ("knock on wood") figured out this day and night thing and is sleeping for longer periods of time at night. I am feeling much better and have thoroughly enjoyed having my step-mom, Leigh Ann here to help. She is headed back to San Antonio tomorrow. We will be very sad to see her go but I'm sure my dad and brother, Andrew will be very excited for her to return.
We have had a lot of visitors but I, unfortunately, have not been very good about pictures with all of Kinsley's new friends. I was good, however, about taking pictures of Kinsley. We are having her newborn pictures taken this afternoon. Fun! :)
3 weeks ago
1 comment:
Wow! She is growing already & seems more alert. I may have to take the next flight to Minnesota. That's my grandbaby-girl. :) I love you, Kinsley.
Mimi
Post a Comment