Welcome, Baby Kinsley! We are so anxious to meet you!!Kristin & Madison
Congrats to you both! I'm sure that was the best delivery Louie has ever been a part of! :-) Hope all is well with mommy too!Oh, and I think Lou should consider getting those two little feet tattooed right there on his arm! JK :-0
Congrats! She is beautiful and I'm SO happy for you that she came before induction date! :-)Kaia can't wait to meet her little friend!
y'all do great work!! what a cutie! congratulations again!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Welcome, Baby Kinsley! We are so anxious to meet you!!
Kristin & Madison
Congrats to you both! I'm sure that was the best delivery Louie has ever been a part of! :-) Hope all is well with mommy too!
Oh, and I think Lou should consider getting those two little feet tattooed right there on his arm! JK :-0
Congrats! She is beautiful and I'm SO happy for you that she came before induction date! :-)
Kaia can't wait to meet her little friend!
y'all do great work!! what a cutie! congratulations again!
Post a Comment