July has been an exciting month so far. We started with fireworks, continued working on the nursery, had a visit from Louie's parents, a Rochester baby shower, and we're only half way through the month.
Louie's parents, Garvin and Carol came up the 8th-14th to help around the house and that they did!! Carol was in a sewing frenzy with new curtains for the nursery, a swing cover, and a boppy (nursing pillow) cover. Garvin was busy around the house with assembling the pack-n-play, replacing curtain rods, hanging mirrors and art, and paint touch-ups. We also managed to fit in a Honker's baseball game, a trip downtown to Thursdays on First (vendors, crafts, and food), two of Louie's soccer games, church, brunch, a baby shower, and a lot of errands. The poor Stryker's will need a vacation from their vacation. All of their help, love, and support is much appreciated!
Below is a slide show of all the July events. I also added a few pictures of the nursery. It still needs some art that I will hang behind the crib, our changing pad, and the quilt my mom is making. I can't wait to see it!!
There are also some not so flattering pictures of my belly at 34 weeks. My next doctor's appt. is tomorrow, Thursday. At this appt. we should get our last sonogram, check to see if I am dilated at all, and pre-register for the hospital visit. I will be 37 weeks on Saturday, which is considered full term. Yipee!
I have been feeling okay but my size is starting to be truly uncomfortable. I sleep with about 5 pillows all around me to give me some extra support and our little girls is moving so much it is difficult to sleep through the night. I guess this is God's way of preparing me for when she arrives.
My mom is planning on coming up to help for a bit when she first gets here and I'm sure my dad and hopefully sister will come up as well. I'm not sure yet when Andrew and Victoria will be able to make the trip. My step-mom, Leigh Ann will also be coming up to help after my mom leaves, so that should be really great! My brother and his wife are coming from Germany on Aug. 18th for a visit. Hopefully our little one will be here by then.
So... that's the latest. Enjoy the pictures and I will post again soon.
Love, Catherine and Louie
Louie's parents, Garvin and Carol came up the 8th-14th to help around the house and that they did!! Carol was in a sewing frenzy with new curtains for the nursery, a swing cover, and a boppy (nursing pillow) cover. Garvin was busy around the house with assembling the pack-n-play, replacing curtain rods, hanging mirrors and art, and paint touch-ups. We also managed to fit in a Honker's baseball game, a trip downtown to Thursdays on First (vendors, crafts, and food), two of Louie's soccer games, church, brunch, a baby shower, and a lot of errands. The poor Stryker's will need a vacation from their vacation. All of their help, love, and support is much appreciated!
Below is a slide show of all the July events. I also added a few pictures of the nursery. It still needs some art that I will hang behind the crib, our changing pad, and the quilt my mom is making. I can't wait to see it!!
There are also some not so flattering pictures of my belly at 34 weeks. My next doctor's appt. is tomorrow, Thursday. At this appt. we should get our last sonogram, check to see if I am dilated at all, and pre-register for the hospital visit. I will be 37 weeks on Saturday, which is considered full term. Yipee!
I have been feeling okay but my size is starting to be truly uncomfortable. I sleep with about 5 pillows all around me to give me some extra support and our little girls is moving so much it is difficult to sleep through the night. I guess this is God's way of preparing me for when she arrives.
My mom is planning on coming up to help for a bit when she first gets here and I'm sure my dad and hopefully sister will come up as well. I'm not sure yet when Andrew and Victoria will be able to make the trip. My step-mom, Leigh Ann will also be coming up to help after my mom leaves, so that should be really great! My brother and his wife are coming from Germany on Aug. 18th for a visit. Hopefully our little one will be here by then.
So... that's the latest. Enjoy the pictures and I will post again soon.
Love, Catherine and Louie
2 comments:
Aw, Catherine, you look great! And I love that polka dot dress - it's super cute!
The nursury looks really good as well. We can't wait to see you guys and help out in any way that y'all need!!
Love,
Sarah
Catty, the nursery is soooooooo cute!!! I love the furniture and all the colors. I can't wait to see pictures of baby girl!!
Post a Comment