Our good friends, Sari and Rob, had their little boy early this morning. His name is Witten and he is just precious! They are from Texas too, and yes... their little boy was born over Texas soil. :) 



Sari was 6 weeks ahead of me... so this definitely means our count down mode has begun. I had an OB appt. today and everything went well. Our little girl is head down and she is measuring just right. I go back for my next appt. July 2, so the weekly OB visits have also begun. Crazy!



Sari was 6 weeks ahead of me... so this definitely means our count down mode has begun. I had an OB appt. today and everything went well. Our little girl is head down and she is measuring just right. I go back for my next appt. July 2, so the weekly OB visits have also begun. Crazy!
Last Friday, Louie took his current hobby to a whole new level. This past January, Louie bought some ice skates and decided he wanted to learn how to skate so that he could eventually play pick-up hockey. Mind you, he had not skated since his childhood trip to Jackson Hole, WY. I have to be honest, I wasn't necessarily in support of this hobby, but after watching him this Friday, I'm pretty darn proud of him.
We drove up to The Cities so Louie could play in a beginners pick-up-hockey game. In Louie's words he "wasn't the worst, but definitely not the best." He did spend a lot of time on his butt, but overall he said he had a blast. I enjoyed watching him and was even able to steal a couple of snapshots.
This video was just a random video of Trout and Striper. It's pretty self explanatory. Enjoy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment