Monday, December 10, 2007

Fun in the Snow

Wanted to do a quick post to share some funny videos and pictures. Louie and I bought a $5 "sled" (more like a trash can lid) to use in our backyard. We had about 10 minutes of fun and then went inside because we were too darn cold. Enjoy. :)
Louie tackled the double black diamond first.
I tried to take Striper down the hill with me... she quickly jumped off, got very angry with me and started barking.
Louie tried to take Trout down the hill too. Trout didn't enjoy the ride and Striper was very concerned about the whole ordeal. I had trouble holding the camera steady. :)

Louie decided to go down head first. Hmmmmm... and they call this boy a doctor, sometimes I wonder. :)

This, my Texan friends, is a snow blower. We received one as a gift and are very thankful (or at least Louie is). It cuts the driveway/sidewalk shoveling time in half.


This is a picture of one of the trees in our backyard. It puts me in the Christmas spirit.

Have a wonderful week!

Love, Catherine and Louie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! A white Christmas! I am jealous.

Catherine & Louie said...

Don't be too jealous... I can no longer feel my toes. :)