Saturday, November 17, 2007

SNOW!

My brother and his new fiancee(!!), Sarah have been sending my family updates from Germany and keeping us posted on the weather there. They said they got a little bit of snow the other day. So, I thought I would post a video of what is happening in Rochester. You see, the "trash talk" began a couple of weeks ago, when John told me he would be the first to have real snow. Well, I think the video speaks for itself (make sure the volume is on).

Well, after uploading the video, I realize the quality is really not that great. I promise there really is snow on the ground... oh well. Have a great day and a happy Thanksgiving. :)

Congrats Sarah and John on the engagement!! Yeah!!

P.S. Yes, those are all leaves covering our backyard... Louie's been just a tinsy bit busy lately and I have not quite been motivated to get out in the cold. Oh well.



No comments: