Monday, October 21, 2013

Girls Weekend

I'm attempting to go way back in time... to August 2013 to recap some fun events that occurred. :) My girlfriends and I planned a one night get-away at the JW Marriott in San Antonio. We had a blast and hope to make it an annual event!
We started the weekend off right with a toast to the ladies. Don't worry. Mine was a non-alcoholic pina colada. :)
We spent all of our day in the adult pool. It had an amazing view!
We had a fabulous dinner that night at one of my favorite restaurants - Paesanos. Yum!
The next afternoon, I brought the kids back up to the hotel to enjoy the water park.
Andrew came too and was my assistant. 
Kinsley LOVED the water slide. She went down it about 357 times.
Aubrey liked the side too!
I had a blast with the ladies and really appreciate Louie being the single Daddy while I was away!

No comments: