Friday, August 10, 2012

Aubrey's 7 months!

Oh, Little Miss Aubrey! They aren't kidding that the more kids you have the less pictures get taken!! I missed taking her 6 month Watch Me Grow pics. :( I can't ever get that back and am pretty disappointed. I will cut myself a little slack - we were moving across the country and Louie was taking his boards and starting a new job - but still... I'm bummed.  Okay enough on that, moving on... At 7 months, Aubrey is still such a happy baby! I get that comment from nearly everyone that meets her. Always chill and relaxed, smiling at people or entertaining herself, unless of course she is tired or hungry! Aubrey has been doing fairly well with Operation Sleep Training - Take 2. We started a week ago Monday and has had 3 nights of no crying/one night feeding. Oh happy day.


At 7 months, Aubrey:
  • weighs 18lbs6oz (76%) and length is 27in (73%)
  • is wearing size 4 diapers
  • is wearing size 9 month clothing
  • still likes to be swaddled during naps but is FINALLY out of the swaddle and the swing at night.
  • eats about 6 ounces of breast milk/formula per feeding every 4 hours
  • can roll, scoot and slide all over the place. Not long until she is mobile!
  • has a grip of death on anything she can wrap her little hands around. Seriously, this kid is strong - eyeglasses, hair, cups, bottles, etc. - once she has a hold she is not letting go.
  • is saying ba,ba,ba and da,da,da
  • loves to wave at people. I don't think she is doing this on purpose but I'll pretend she is...
  • is not doing so well with her solids and is still pushing it out with her tongue but likes peaches the best.
  • still thinks her big sister is fascinating and hilarious!

Aubrey's 7 month Watch Me Grow picture!

Smiley Baby!

Too many cute ones to choose.

Sparkly eyes. :)

Seriously couldn't choose! :) Every picture was like this... I,  honestly cut some out. 

Hanging with Papa and watching Kinsley and Andrew run in the sprinklers.

Give me that camera!
Sleeping in her crib, un-swaddled! Yay!

Such a big girl! First time riding in the shopping card with big sister.

They both have colds but can make each other laugh! Love them!

No comments: