Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bath time!

I realize that Aubrey is a month old tomorrow (!!!) but I needed to go back and blog about our first couple of weeks at home. We had fun giving Aubrey her first bath together. I still remember Kinsley's first bath by our kitchen sink. Kinsley was a big help with Aubrey. We keep a step stool in Aubrey's room so Kins can help with all the fun activities like bath time and diaper changes! Ha! There are also a couple of pictures of the girls first bath together. I see many more of those in their future. :) Aubrey loves bath time, especially when she has a warm wash cloth on her or someone pours warm water on her tummy.

Kinsley wanted to keep giving Aubrey kisses, especially if she started to fuss.



Deciding if she wanted to help wash Aubrey's hair.
All clean and happy while big sis brushes her hair!

Two cuties in the tub!
Love my girls!

1 comment:

David and Lesley said...

Love all your fun posts!! :)