Louie and I had our 15 week appointment yesterday. I coerced my doctor into doing an ultrasound. I'm pretty sure she was only planning on listening to the heartbeat with the doppler and moving onto her next patient, but she was nice and humored my request. We got to see our little one moving all around in there. Baby was bouncing all over the place! We saw long arms and legs and a perfect little face. We also saw the absence of, well, anything in between the legs! So, the doctor is about 85-90% sure we have ourselves another little girl in there! We're overjoyed with the prospect of two Daddy's girls running around the house and a new little sister for Kinsley. Plus, we just happen to have a few little girl things that just might work for us. :) We'll know for sure on August 4th when we'll do our big anatomy ultra-sound. If we get a big surprise that the doc was wrong, we'll be sure to let everyone know right away. Either way we're happy. :)
In the meantime, we have decided to share her name. We've had this name picked out for a while now and decided to share so that Kinsley can get used to it and get used to others talking about her. We've decided on the name AUBREY HOPE STRYKER. Aubrey because we love that name and Hope after my grandmother (my mom's mom) who is very near and dear to our hearts. As a side note, yes we have a dog named Hope but we didn't decide on that name and she was NOT named after my grandmother. :) So, that's the scoop. We're very excited and hope you will continue to pray for Aubrey and this pregnancy as well as our adjustment to a family of four come January.Thanks so much!
With love,
Catherine
8 comments:
So exciting! Love the name!!!!
How fun!! Congratulations! Such a cute name!!!
Yeah! Congrats! Love the name!
Love the name! Congrats sweet friend!
Congrats! Beautiful name, too!
Yay! I love the name too!!
Love the name!
How wonderful! I'm so excited for you and the rest of your family. I know Kinsley will be a great big sister!
Post a Comment