| 10 months |
| 1 year |
| 1.5 years |
We are having such a blast with our 1.5 yr old. She's silly, and loving, and independent, and just so much fun! It was quite humorous attempting to get her 18mo picture with Trout. Kinsley was an absolute energizer bunny while Trout just sat there thinking "how much longer do I have to do this?!?" Check out the sequence of events below (mind you she was sitting pretty in every one of these pictures just before I snapped the shot):
| I love this last picture of Trout. He's looking at me saying "you've GOT to be kidding me!" |
At 18 months Kinsley:
-is very independent but also a total mama's girl. She loves to lay her head on my shoulder but also wants to brush her teeth and put on "her" shoes all by herself!
-is finally not eating any more baby food. Took us a while to wean her off of this because she is such a picky eater and the baby food was the only way we could get her to eat fruit or veggies. I sure hope this is not a food texture issue!!
-is saying too many words to count but her current favorites are "okay!" for yes, moon, McQueen, Elmo, cookie, puppy, and button for belly button. She also loves to say animal sounds and count to three (I say one and she says two, three).
-is still between one and two naps a day.
-is in the 90% for height and is wearing 24month/2T clothing.
-loves to feed herself with a fork. Can stab the food and then usually gets the food in her mouth.
-loves her baby, blankie, and pacifier animals and will put all of them in her stroller and push them around like a mad woman! Brooke calls her "Crazy Mama!"
-LOVES books! I often catch her in her room "reading." She climbs up into one of her rockers in her room to look at books. I think it's pretty precious.
| She's kissing the caterpillar in this one. :) |
| Starting to squirm. |
I'll leave you with a couple of videos the night Kinsley discovered her belly button. They both crack me up! I apologize for the length. The one in the bath tub ends with quite a boom, literally! :)
1 comment:
Loved this post! Reading books, pushing her babies around in the stroller - what a big girl! :)
Post a Comment