It's been in the 40s and 50s over the past couple of weeks and I'd given up on any last chance to hit the beach. But what a happy day... it was 75 and sunny today!! It was supposed to rain all day. How fabulous that we got to feel the warmth of the sun and sand between our toes one last time before heading back to Minnesota.
We didn't have swimsuits on because I thought it was still a bit cool to get in the water. Silly me!! I should have known my daughter was going to get drenched within the first 5 minutes. So I looked super classy with the baby on the beach in nothing but a diaper! Oh well, she had a blast and, although the water was cold, the sun was warm and there was no breeze so she was warm enough. :)
| Christmas on Neptune Beach |
| I love this one!!! |
On Thursday we met our friends Lori and Ruth and their kiddos at the park. It was in the high 50's so it was definitely great park weather. I'm going to miss our play dates with Lori and Ruth!! Oh, and Kinsley will too... that's what play dates are all about right?? The kids. :)
| They had fun swinging together on the handicap swing. |
Kinsley and I are headed to San Antonio on Tuesday. We have a very busy weekend ahead of us. I've sort-of been in denial about leaving and have not even begun to pack, BUT all the Christmas presents are purchased and wrapped! Yahoo!
Louie will be joining us on Christmas Eve. He's leaving on the afternoon of the 23rd and driving with the dogs and the Uhaul from JAX to SA. Please keep all of our travels in your prayers.
I'll try to post more from SA. If I don't get to tell y'all before Christmas, have a fabulous, blessed, joyful Christmas!
Love,
C
No comments:
Post a Comment