KINSLEY ALLISON STRYKER
August 13, 2009
8:29AM
8lbs, 19 3/4inches long
Happy birthday Baby Girl!
Now for a little trip down memory lane...
At 12 months Kinsley:
-wears size 4 pampers
-wears 18 months size clothing
-likes to clap, dance, and give kisses
-loves to read books. Her favorite book right now is "Brown Bear, Brown Bear." She loves it when Mama says "what does the goldfish say?" and then I proceed to suck in my cheeks and make fish lips. :)
-takes two naps a day. Her bedtime is at 8 and she wakes up at about 7.
-loves to climb all over her bouncy chair and use it as a baby recliner to watch Cars (STILL!!)
-can walk pretty well holding on to just one of our hands
-is VERY, VERY vocal. I wonder where she gets that from...???
-can go pick up some of the things that I ask for, like "go get your monkey."
-loves to climb up stairs and pretty much climb up anything!-is so full of life, happiness and energy. We are so blessed to have such a happy baby. :)
We love you sweet Baby Kinsley!
Love,
Mama and Dada
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kinsley! Boy, a year sure does fly by!
I loved the walk down memory lane!! I can't believe she was ever that small!!
We love you so much Kinsley and you make all of our lives better for being in it. You are our sunshine. Love and hugs!!
Aunt KK
Post a Comment