At 11 months Kinsley:
-is wearing size 4 diapers
-is eating mostly what Mom and Dad eat now but is still picky about her veggies. She can down a jar of baby green beans or peas in about 45 seconds. I'm offering her things like avocado, peas, tomato, etc., but she spits most of it out. She LOVES pizza and pasta.
-is getting great at taking bites of something. She has 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom and she is putting them to good use.
-is moving around and getting into everything. She loves her new walker and has improved greatly since the video I took of her last week.
-thinks tooting is hilarious. Every time she does it, she stops what she's doing, looks at me and then starts giggling. Then, of course, I start laughing and then she grunts and does it again. Not so lady like but oh, so funny. :)
-likes to say "hi" to Trout and Striper first thing every morning. I pick her up out of her crib and we immediately go find Striper and Trout to give them a good morning pat.
-loves the pool and being in the water in general. She loves to splash and put her face in the water. I have to keep a close eye on her or she will drink the water.
-is fascinated by the vacuum cleaner and the hair dryer. She wants me to blow her hair while I'm drying mine. It's pretty funny because Trout likes to have his hair blown dry too so when I'm trying to dry my hair I have Kinsley on my leg and Trout laying on his back right underneath me with his legs in the air.
-loves to open drawers and has just figured out this whole cabinet thing.
-also loves her rocking chair. It used to be her daddy's when he was a child. She's such a big girl!
-loves to dance. (See the video below. :))
"What do you want Mom?? I'm busy here!"
She got into her chair all by herself. (Although she needed a little help getting into the sitting position.)
We go to the pediatrician the week after her first birthday and I will have new "stats" then with plenty more pics I'm sure! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment