The sun is supposed to be out for a few days this week so we decided to take advantage of the sun with a trip to the pool. Witten and Kinsley spent most of the time focused on each other instead of in the water but it was fun none the less. If these kiddos could talk to each other I can only imagine what would be said...
"Hi Witt! How are you today? I like your hat!"
"Hi Kins! I like yours too."
"Mmmm. That looks yummy. Can I have one of your snacks, Witt?"
"Sure, Kinsley. Here let me help you with that."
"Oh, You have a little something on your face. Let me get that for you."
"Um. Mom. This girl ate all my snacks."
As you can tell, Sari and I had a good time watching them interact. :)
Here is a litle clip of Kinsley doing the "bear crawl." She does this when she doesn't like the way things feel on her knees, like rough concrete or grass. I find it humorous.
Have a happy Thursday!
Love, C
No comments:
Post a Comment