Louie and I are very excited to announce that we have a baby on the way! My due date is Aug. 8th and I am 19 weeks along. We went today for the "anantomy screening" and "growth screening" and we have a very healthy little baby in there.
Watch the video to find out what we are having!!
We have not decided on a name yet but we will keep you guys posted. It may be kept hush-hush until Little Stryker arrives. :) Here are some pictures:
A profile shot
Being a little dramatic! The back of the hand is resting on the forehead.
A perfect little foot.
Another profile picture
We will post again soon! Love, Catherine & Louie
5 comments:
Oh yay congrats! That's so exciting... you will be such a good girl-momma! I'm so glad that baby Stryker is healthy, that's the most important thing! Miss you tons... wish we were closer and could celebrate these big things together! Can we say arranged marriage from back in TX? Our little boy will be very close in age and having a dr in the family is always a good thing! :-)
OMG OMG OMG OMG.... YAYAY!!! We're so excited for you! Have fun nesting and buying all kinds of pink stuff! We love you! How about Pocahontas for a name? I wanted to keep with Louie's whole native american theme. Pocahontas Mohican Stryker. On second thought maybe not, then her initials would be PMS. :-)
AWESOME! 2 little girls and 2 little boys in our bible study! SO glad everything is perfect. God is so good!!
Congratulations! How exciting!
Keeping with the Stryker tradition, I vote for Emily Claire. Old joke now, but its too good a name to not get used by someone. Oh, and I noticed how Louie's second comment is that he won the bet. Welcome to parenting. You guys will be great!
Post a Comment