I had a lot of fun seeing my college girl friends last weekend. I flew down to Corpus and then we headed to a beach condo in Port A. It is always a blast getting together with them.
I then headed to Mobile, AL, where my dad and the family picked me up and we went to a lovely house down in Gulf Shores. I spent time with my dad, step-mom, sister, brother and my grandfather. I even got to have dinner with my step-sister due to some traveling plans gone terribly wrong. It took me two days to get home and I got to travel from Mobile to Houston to Orlando (yes, that is in the wrong direction) to Minneapolis. I was exhausted and very glad to be home.
Louie had orientation all last week and began his first rotation as an intern on Monday. He is on call Tuesday and he has been reading up on what to do in case... well, in case anything happens. :) I will keep everyone posted when I have more to report.
~Catherine
1 comment:
These pics are super fun!! What a great weekend!!
Post a Comment