
Yeah!! We are so excited... Louie is now officially Dr. Louis S. Stryker, which means our mail will read Dr. and Mrs. Louis Stryker. (How fun is that?!?) The ceremony was very exciting, although Louie was a tad-bit warm under his regalia. There were 218 graduates and Louie was right there near the end. His parents, sister, my family (minus Sarah, Luke, John, and Drew) were there. We went for dessert afterword at the Sky Lounge at the Hilton. It was very nice. It is amazing how quickly these four years have flown by and like Louie said, "There is no way we could have made it without the support of all of our friends and family." Thank you to all!!
In other news, I found out my placement for teaching in Rochester. I will be a third grade teacher at Franklin Elementary teaching all subjects. I am thrilled and looking forward to joining the Franklin family. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment