Saturday, May 19, 2007

Catherine's Graduation


Well, I made it. Some were a little worried, myself included, but I am proud to say I graduated with my Masters in Education on Saturday, May 19th. Almost everyone in my family drove up for the occasion (which is a great accomplishment for the size of my family) and Louie's parents were in attendance as well. The graduation ceremony was rather lengthy, but everyone was in good spirits at the lunch my parents planned for me. We had a delicious meal at Maggiano's and the company was wonderful too. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again for Louie's graduation.


On a different note, we received good news on Wednesday. I was offered an elementary teaching position in Rochester. YEAH! I am not sure of the grade level or campus, but am thrilled to have a job lined up. I should find out more information in late June or early July. Our adventure continues...

1 comment:

Grace Family said...

oh seriously... we never doubted you for a second. if anyone is going to finsh something they started, it would be you. i'm sure you made perfect scores along the way as well! miss you!