Louie and I just got back from Rochester on Sunday. We arrived late Thurs. evening and I went to a preliminary interview with the Rochester School District on Friday morning. It was very formal and I did not receive a lot of feed back, but I think it went well. I spent some time that morning at an elementary school. It was good for me to visit a school there and realize that kids are kids no matter what state I am in.
After that we spent all day looking at homes. We saw about 16 homes, none of which we liked. So we scrapped the entire list and started over on Sat. We saw about 25 homes and found one that we think will work well for us. It definitely needs some landscape work and painting on the inside, but the floor plan is great. We made an offer Sunday evening and the seller accepted the offer Monday morning. We still have the inspection to get through... so I will keep you guys posted. If all goes well, we should close on our Pearland home on June 11 and the Rochester home on June 13. Crazy!!
3 comments:
Wow Sweetie, That's so exciting! The house looks great! Lots of different levels. You can get some good exercise just walking up the driveway. Oh yeah,no inclines. :( How about ice skating on the lake? :)
Cat, I love it!!! It sounds like everything is falling into place!
Off topic, I e-mailed you a couple times about the beach trip, but they kept bouncing back to me.
Which date do you prefer:
June 22-24 or July 20-22
Everyone is available either date, so it is pretty much up to you and when you can make it down. Let me know!!!
I love the house... the floor plan looks fun! Reminds me of all those houses up north, that's for sure. Nice big kitchen... and man, that laundry room! You're gonna have fun in there washing all those scrubs! So excited for your new adventure! and it's all falling into place so nicely! Way to go Louie the realtor!
Post a Comment