Thursday, March 15, 2007

Match Day!





Louie and I received our envelope at around 11:15 this morning. We all waited until the last envelope was handed out and then opened them all at the same time... We're going to Mayo!! Rochester, MN will be our new home for the next 5 years. We will move in June. YEAH!! Although, I'm not quite sure how we are going to find the friends and family that we have found here in Texas. Thanks to all for the amazing love and support each of you has shown us. It has been very much appreciated.
Love, Catherine and Louie

2 comments:

Lucy said...

You guys look great! I'm so excited and happy for you and I can't wait to come and visit. I've never been to that part of the country. June, huh. guess I'll make my flight reservations soon. :)

Grace Family said...

wow... all that hard work paid off! i'm so excited for the both of you! we will miss you so much, but just think of how much your marriage will grow... what a challenge to go off just the two of you! i love you both!