3 weeks ago
Saturday, August 1, 2015
15 Months!
This spunky little man is 15 months! I'm learning what it means to be a boy mama. The pic below is from his 15 month well check. He was All. Over. The. Place. which is his norm. I'm having to let go of some of my germ-a-phobe tendencies just to keep my sanity which is saying a lot since germs usually drive me insane. He's figured out how to remove his diaper and is really gifted with fecal art. He climbs on everything! He opens all cabinets and can destroy a room in about 37 seconds. He can also melt my heart in about half that time. There's nothing better than him playing shy and snuggling his head into my shoulder. He's just like Aubrey with his vocabulary development in that he understands everything but has not quite mastered the verbal part. He's got a mommy and two big sisters that do all his talking for him. Oh. And we have a biter. Sigh. I know this is a phase and I'm trying to be consistent with discipline here but goodness gracious this is a challenging phase. He gets so excited or frustrated that he just doesn't know what to do with all that pent up energy so he bites. Not good. We'll keep working on that one. I do love this little guy with all my heart and can't imagine our family without him and I tell him so often. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment