Friday, January 31, 2014

January Randomness

A couple of random photos from January.
On New Years, this little sweet pea managed to make it until midnight. Such a sweetie. My dad and Leigh Ann host a New Years Eve party every year and we love being able to attend.

Cuddle time the next morning. We spent the night at my Dad's house so we could stay up late and put Miss A down early.

A comparison of the weather from our old hometown to our new hometown. Poor Rochester friends had one of their worst winters ever.  I've never seen so much snow. Look at that wind chill!! Yikes!
 As a little side note, around this time, Louie and I both got the flu. Louie had it over New Years and I got it shortly after that. I ended up spending the night in the hospital and then being on a couple days of bed rest. Everything was fine but I was so, so thankful for family. Everyone helped out and we could not have managed on our own. I am continually thankful for family nearby. After living away from family for 6 years, I have a very appreciative perspective. :)

A trip to visit the famous Dr. Bob. The girls did great but Dr. Bob has been practicing for a little too long. His eyes glazed over a bit when he was giving me his "what to eat and not eat" speech regarding the girls teeth. He is getting close to retiring. Victoria, Sarah, and Andrew all grew up seeing him!

Leigh Ann came with us on this visit because I was still recovering from the flu. Thanks Leigh Ann!

The girls LOVE helping Daddy cook. I think it stresses Louie out but I know the girls love every minute. :)

Zoo day!

With Cooper and Clayton and Miss Andrea at the zoo.

This is a common occurrence at our house. The girls really enjoy playing dress up. This is Merida and Cinderella (notice the broom).

Aubrey's first selfie. She got a hold of my phone and took about 37 photos. This is the only one she got of her face.

32 of them were of the top of her head and the ceiling of HEB.

A few more were of my hand. Love my little peanut. :)

This is a picture of the ladies from my Side By Side Bible study group. SBS was such a blessing to me in Rochester and I'm really enjoying this group here in SA.

No comments: