Here is a random compilation of pictures from the last month. :)
 |
| Kinsley is starting swimming lessons this month so we got her some new goggles to wear. She decided, on this particular day, to wear her goggles and her panties (only!!) while playing Shrek trivia with Daddy. I love how Louie sits in the tiny chairs with Kins. :) |
 |
| My new favorite drink! I discovered this recipe for Chuy's (or Trudy's) Mexican martinis on Pinterest. Yummm! |
 |
| Aubrey got her first hair cut! She was looking a little like Trout and could hardly see through her shaggy hair. This is her before picture. |
 |
| Being such a good girl! |
 |
| Her after pic! Not a dramatic difference but we can see her eyes again! |
 |
| Kinsley got a hair cut too! We chopped 3 1/2 inches! |
 |
| Her after picture making those "crazy eyes" again when I told her to smile. |
 |
| We've been going to story time at the library every Tuesday. Aubrey has really evolved with this over the past few months. She's gone from only sitting in my lap to running around, dancing and clapping. She loves it! |
 |
| Trip to the dentist - Kinsley got her first set of X-rays taken at the dentist. She was so funny leaving her mouth open the entire time even is she didn't need to. The dentist also told us (true confession time:) that it was TIME to stop sleeping with a paci. Cue the panic attack that began... for me, not her! |
 |
| After a big talk with Daddy, Kinsley decided that she needed to donate her pacis to the babies at Daddy's hospital. She was such a big girl! |
 |
| She found the pacis in her bed and we put them in a special bag for Daddy to take to work. |
 |
| After a couple of nights, we had a "No More Paci Party" complete with her favorite meal - hot dogs - and dessert - ice cream. She's still not sleeping very well and has only taken one nap since giving up her paci. My panic attack was not without cause, it seems. There's no turning back now! I am praying that things improve soon. And Aubrey's paci is going shortly after the move! We're not doing this again. So sorry Miss Kinsley! :( |
 |
| Kinsley brought this home from school the other day. She said she drew a picture of Ella and Witten (Rochester friends) because she missed them. Ella is green and Witten is purple with a chicken on his head... alrighty then. :) |
 |
| Had to capture this one - I had to answer a phone call the other day. While I was in the other room, Aubrey managed to pour my Dr. Pepper all down her front and find an oreo. This is what came back to. Ah, the joys of motherhood. :) |
 |
| Kinsley has been obsessed with the book Pinkalicious, so when I found out Pinkalicious, the Musical was coming to the Charlotte Children's Theatre, I knew we had to go. Kinsley picked out her outfit and even got to put on a little make-up (blush and lip gloss). Kinsley and I had so much fun! |
 |
| Standing in front of the stage - note her Tinkerbell shoes. |
 |
| Waiting patiently to get Pinkalicious' autograph after the show. |
 |
| I love how her hands are clasped and she's so excited! |
 |
| Taking her picture with "the actress" (as Kinsley explained to me). |
That's all the randoms I have so far. Summer is just around the corner! More pictures coming soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment