Monday, June 28, 2010

Andrea's Babies' Shower!!

One of my BFF's, Andrea, is having twins and I could not be more excited for her!! She is 31 1/2 weeks and is on bed rest but is a total trooper and doing a great job of keeping those sweet boys in her tummy.  All my girlfriends came in to host the shower for Andrea and Colby.  It was so fun seeing all the ladies and celebrating Cooper and Clayton. YAY!

Katie, Lesley, Julia, Andrea (Cooper & Clayton), Julie, Allison, and me

 Juls!! Who is now Mrs. Fort-To-Be. I could not be more excited!! I love weddings!
Congrats Julie and Donovan!
Turns out the cute babies on this cake were made of rubber... not so yummy to bite into. :)

Kinsley was looking extra cute and is very excited to meet Cooper and Clayton, but not too soon! :)


While we were in San Antonio, I took Kinsley swimming for the first time.  It was so fun and look forward to many pool days to come.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

We have that hat! So cute on Kinsley!!!! Wayyyy to big for Ella...maybe next summer!