On Oct. 13, Kinsley celebrated her 2 month birthday. :) Over the past couple of weeks we have been visiting the pediatrician for some extra weight checks because I felt like she was not quite putting on the amount of weight that other babies her age were gaining. Unfortunately, I was correct. Kinsley currently weighs 9lbs. 1oz., which puts her in the 14th %. After trying multiple solutions and a lot of stress on Mommy, we have finally settled on supplementing the breastfeeding with formula. Since we began supplementing, Kinsley has gained on avg. 20grams/day up from 7.6grams/day (recommended 15-30grams/day). We will go in for another weight check when we return from our Texas trip. Developmentally, Kinsley is doing well and she is a very strong little girl. Please keep her (and her parents) in your thoughts and prayers. That being said, there is not a big difference between her 1 month and 2 month pictures, she is still a little peanut, but thought I would post anyways. Hopefully, her 3 month picture will show more of a change. :) The first picture is her one month and the second pic is her two month.
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
wow, she is a peanut... but a very precious one indeed! ryan is ready for size two diapers. i weighed him at 7 weeks and he was 13.6lbs!!! He's quite the opposite of your sweet girl, wondering what the ped will say on tuesday at his 2 month check up!
love the new look of the blog- nice facelift!
Snow: happy for Victoria, sad for the Strykers
I understand. I wear we basically skipped fall. Our weather isn't quite as cold as yours, but it is pretty disappointing that yesterday was mostly in the 30s. Yuck.
Hey Catty! Your birth announcement for Kinsley is soooo precious!! I can't wait to meet her next week!! YAY for the Texas trip!
Post a Comment