Louie has had a particularly tough call week. He has been on call 4 out of the last 8 days, so he is a little tired, to say the least. He came home this morning post-call and before he hit the sack, I asked him to dress Kinsley in "something cute" for church while I got ready myself. To give him credit, he did pick out a cute outfit, but... see pictures below. :)
See, very cute little dress. Now for the close up...
Hmmm... are the buttons and lace supposed to be in the back?? I don't think so. I discovered this wardrobe malfunction while at church and started laughing out loud. I got a few looks from the people around me. I love it!
Oh, and you can see her birthmark too. She has one right at the top of her neck, hiding in her hair. Same place as me and same place as my mom. Although she has quite the receding hairline, she still has quite a bit in the back.
Just a couple of 1 minute videos. Another clip of Kinsley smiling and the other one is of Trout. He managed to shut himself in our bedroom. I couldn't figure out where he was until I heard some strange "knocking" on the master bedroom door. Oops. :)
1 comment:
Poor Louie must be tired! That's pretty funny! :-)
Post a Comment