Saturday, August 23, 2008

Country Jam 2008

My friends Sari, Emily, and Emily's sister, and I drove to Eau Claire, Wisconsin for one night of Country Jam 2008.

We had fairly good seats for the concerts.

Tracy Lawrence played first. Sari and I especially enjoyed "Texas Tornado" as we are both full of Texas pride. 

Taylor Swift was adorable. She is so cute and young. She flung her hair around a lot.



Rascal Flatts were the the highlight of the night. We had so much fun! The concert was a blast. We were out of our seats the entire time dancing.

Emily was cracking us up. There was a cord on the ground that ran to some important stage lighting in the back. The lighting crew kept coming over to plug it back in, so Emily took it upon herself to guard the cord with her life.

The end of the night waiting for the shuttle back to the hotel... very long wait and ride, but well worth the effort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooooo jealous!! I LOVE Taylor and Rascall!!!