Andrew and the Puffy Taco... nice tights.
... slams into him with all his might. It never grows old.
The following day I went to church with my mom and Marcus and then to Canyon Cafe to have lunch with the two new married couples. Luke and Emily were settling into their new apartment after being home for a week from their honeymoon. John and Sarah had returned home the day before and had one day in town before catching a plane to Germany to begin their new life together. We spent most of the time looking at both couples' honeymoon pictures and discussing the weddings. It was a fun lunch.
That afternoon, Andrew and I went to the pool for some sibling bonding time. We had fun playing in the water and I taught Andrew how to do a back dive. He was so proud of himself that he had to get Mom and Dad down to the pool to show them. Here is a video clip of his achievement:
Victoria's graduation was Monday night. We were/are so proud of her! She graduated Magna Cum Laude and earned two scholarships. She rocks! Here are a couple of pictures from the evening:
Victoria's entrance... my digital zoom did not zoom very well.
The moment we had all been waiting for...
This was Andrew's favorite part. He could not wait for them to throw their hats. I think it might have been our favorite part too because this meant the ceremony was over. :)
Andrew really was obsessed with the hat.
Victoria and Leigh Ann are currently in Canada celebrating Victoria's graduation. They are spending a few days in Quebec and another couple in Montreal. It sounds like they are having fun on their mother/daughter trip.
My dad and the family are driving up to visit Louie and me at the end of June. It will be a long road trip but I am so excited for them to see where we live. No doubt, there will be many more pictures to post. :)
The last night I was there, I had dinner with some of my girlfriends at LaHacienda. We enjoyed sangria swirl margaritas and fought over who would hold Baby Lewis next. He is such a happy baby.
1 comment:
I know I have already seen all these pictures but it is so fun going through them all again!! Miss you!
Post a Comment