Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Our New Home






Here are some pictures of our new home. I love our new living room and kitchen. The den... well, let's just say Louie was in charge of the decorating in the basement and his office. We still have some major projects we would like to do, but we are waiting on estimates to figure all that out.


We are starting to figure out the town a little. I met some of my new teammates and principal at Franklin Elem. I also visited the school and saw my new classroom. I am very excited about starting in the fall. So excited in fact, that I have decided to teach summer school from July 9- Aug. 2. It should definitely keep me busy.


Louie starts with orientation on the 25th and then his first official day of his intern year is on the 29th. Not much time off for us, but we like to be busy and this will allow both of us to meet new people here.


I am leaving on Friday for a "girls weekend" in Port A and then joining my dad and the family in Gulf Shores, AL for a little more beach time. I will arrive back in MN on the 28th so that I can be sure to be here for Louie's first day.


You all should be receiving postcards with our new address very soon. If you do not, just email me at Cathowns@aol.com and I will email it to you. We both will be changing our cell numbers around July the 6th. I will email the new numbers out then.


Take care! Love, Catherine and Louie

No comments: